Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The abstract summarizes the paper’s content and it does not exceed more than 150 words.
- The size and font of the abstract and the paper text is 11.
- The abstract begins by leaving one space line under the title, and ends by leaving of one space line under which the key words are listed.
- Not more than 5 key words are used.
- The titles and following subtitles do not have numeration.
- The paper has at least 6 pages and no more than 10 pages.
- The titles of the tables are displayed over the tables.
- The tables are horizontally centered and numbered.
The text used in the tables is written with font 11.
- The titles of the tables do not end with a dot.
- The images in the text are numbered.
- The image titles are written below the images.
- The image title text is written with font 11.
- The image titles do not end with a dot.
The formulas and equations are written with an equation editor, centered in a separate line and numbered.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.